Fancy a group movie night? A party? A study session? These dips cover an array of flavors that compliment every occasion! Just grab a bag of chips or some fresh veggies and dig in!
2 ripe avocados
40g yellow red bell pepper
1/2 red onion
6 cherry tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
1 handful of fresh cilantro
1 red chili
1/2 tsp sea salt
Black pepper to taste
The juice of 1 lime
- Place the flesh of the avocados in a bowl and mash using a fork.
- Finely chop all the veggies.
- Place the veggies and the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and stir with the fork.
Broccoli Pesto Dip
450g raw broccoli, cut into small florets and stems
3 medium garlic cloves, peeled
100g sliced or slivered almonds, toasted
30g Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
60 ml olive oil
125g Ricotta Cheese
- Cook the broccoli by pouring 180 ml of water into a large pot and bringing it to a simmer. Add a big pinch of salt and stir in the broccoli. Cover and cook for a minute, just long enough to take the raw edge off. Transfer the broccoli to a strainer and run under cold water until it stops cooking.
- Add broccoli, garlic, almonds, Parmesan cheese, salt, and lemon juice in a food processor. Drizzle in the olive oil while machine is running, once blended add ricotta cheese and pulse until smooth.
French Onion Dip
250g Sour cream
1 package of French Onion Soup mix
- Stir sour cream and soup mix in small bowl until well blended. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Stir before serving. Serve with chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.