If you have missed PART I of the trilogy for puff pastry twists, you will need to know that puff pastry is amazingly easy and versatile, the perfect choice for starters or party food to woo your guests with minimal effort.
While the first part of this puff pastry trilogy involved salty prosciutto, this second recipe calls for brie and pesto.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 100 grams of pesto
- 100 grams of brie
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Unroll the sheet of puff pastry and brush with a thick layer of pesto.
- Cut the brie in thin slices and place on top of the pesto.
- Roll up the pastry from the short side until you end up with a cylinder.
- Cut the cylinder in slices of about 2 or 3 cm.
- Place the girelle in a baking tray covered with baking paper and cook for 15/20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy the warm deliciousness.