Why drink your cocktails when you can eat them? Give your party a fun twist with these alcoholic party treats! These are perfect for parties, pres and anything in between!
Alcohol Soaked Fruit
Pineapples/Oranges in Vodka
Strawberries in Champagne/bubbly drink
Watermelon in drink of choice
Alcohol Soaked Candy
Gummy bears in Vodka
Marshmallows in Vodka
Juice from 1 lime (or to taste)
.25 tsp Coriander
1 tsp Chili powder (or to taste)
.5 tsp Cayenne (or to taste)
Ground black pepper, to taste
Salt, to taste
Half a large tomato, diced
Half a medium red onion, diced
.25 cup Cilantro, chopped (or to taste)
1 large clove of Garlic, diced
1 to 3 tsp mezcal or tequila
- Add the lime juice and the flesh from the avocados to a bowl and mash, leaving it a little chunky.
- Add the coriander, chili powder, cayenne, pepper and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, being careful to not to overmix.
- Grab some tortilla chips and a Margarita, and get to snacking.
Irish Whiskey Brownie
120g all-purpose flour
50g dark cocoa
400g dark chocolate chips
2 tbsp Irish whiskey
4 large eggs
300g granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sift the flour and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, or a small heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, melt 350g of the chocolate chips and the butter, and whisk to combine (this can also be done in the microwave). Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly before whisking in the whiskey. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and salt until very pale yellow.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat to combine. Add the dry ingredients and beat again until well combined.
- Fold in the remaining 50g of chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until the brownies are firm to the touch.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool completely in the pan before cutting.