Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to entries until Midnight on Wednesday (31/10/12, 23:59)
2. Voting will run until midnight on Sunday, hosted on the Owl Eyes facebook page, at which time the image with the most ‘likes’ will be declared the winner.
3. The prize of ‘A breakfast special for four’ will then be offered to the winner
4. Owl Eyes reserves ownership of submitted entries for publicity purposes
5. Owl Eyes reserves the right to refuse the prize, if they feel foul play in involved in the win.
6. The competition is open to all matriculated students in St Andrews, except the executive committee of Owl Eyes Magazine.
7. Owl Eyes would like to thank The Rule for their kind sponsorship. Their Facebook page can be found here
8. Owl Eyes reserves the right to refuse entries deemed inappropriate or offensive. We reserve to right to excercise editorial discretion.
Article image by Ben Anderson. All rights reserved by Owl Eyes.